Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coming Soon: YOUR BANK SUCKS!

I am officially furious at banks.

I've been with 2 banks over the last 7 years, and both of them have wound up doing things to me and their customers that no one should allow or be forced to deal with.

Inspired by Consumerist, the woman who started the debtors revolt, and my own personal struggles with banks, I'm working on a series of posts that will discuss, in as much detail as I possibly can, the reason why these banks... suck. Not just "oh, I don't like this" sucks. More like "these banks steal your money and mentally rape you as much as possible, and its all perfectly legal."

I'll provide suggestions for not only the banks, but on how YOU can deal with these people and get treated with respect. If I find a bank that's good, I'll gladly report it.

So stay tuned and watch this blog: It's going to get messy!

No comments: