Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FIGHT HATE! - We Need To Fight Back Against These Racist Bastards!

Over the past week, we've seen two acts of terrorism in America. the first was the assassination of George Tiller, a doctor who preformed late-term abortions on women who needed them. His murder was a pro-life believer who is not sorry for what he has done and is rallying others to support him. He is making calls from prison.

Today, we saw an 85-year-old White Supremacist walk into the Holocaust Museum. A man who stormed the building on the same day a play was to open about Anne Frank. A man who was in jail for 11 years because of his hate.

We have seen the face of hate, and today I am telling you that we need to fight back.

In Philadelphia, there seems to be a feeling that racist groups do not exist, nor could, in this city. Those who think that are wrong. Very, very wrong.

For the past few years, a group of men have gathered on the street corners of Philadelphia spewing hatred in every bitter sense of it. They have stood on soap boxes and platforms. They have taken Market Street as a method to preach hatred and racism to any and all who walk by. I have been appalled time and time again to see them attract minds of like-minded people who those that they speak out against do not decry their actions, lest they seem like racists themselves. They spew hatred, taking the Christian Holy Bible and twisting it into their own form.

I speak of a group of Black Supremacists that are called The Israelite School of U.P.K. The group is also known as "The Twelve Tribes of Israel".



The group is no different in terms of objectives than the Ku Klux Klan or the Creativity Movement, formerly the "World Church of the Creator".

It is nothing short of amazing to me that people give these bastards the dignity of respect. In this country, if we like it or not, we are allowed to let others speak and say what they want. To that end, to the means, I will forever hold that close to my heart. But there are lines, there are limits, and even more importantly, there is the right to protest and decry what you hate.

Seeing many black men stand around and listen, as if these idiots are speaking the truth, scares me. It scares me to think that these men are gullible enough to fall for the lies and discrimination these men put forth.

To that end, we as a society need to make a decision. To simply stand idly by why they spew hatred and grow their numbers, to simply stand by and let their hatred breed. If, for nothing else, than to stand back and watch them possibly create domestic terrorists who are inspired by their hatred of non-blacks.... We are saying, as a society, that we are permitting hatred to go forth and rise unopposed.


Two months ago, a memo was released by the department of Homeland Security that stated that there was a "rise in right-wing radical extremists that could be potentially dangerous." That their rhetoric would fall short of telling people to commit acts of violence. It is up to us, right now, to stand up and shout "ENOUGH!"



Racism is, to me, the biggest evil a society can ignore in this day and age. We ignore it, only to hope that it goes away, hoping that by not giving it negative attention, the type of attention we know it craves, it will simply burnout and die. As a so-called "Attention whore", I can tell you for a fact that that is never the case. Ignoring them makes them try harder and once they find an audience, they will not let go. They will continue to grow if they are not opposed.

In the end, not opposing hatred racists simply lets them breed and grow like mildew.

To that end, I am asking you to do something. These men tend to arrive on Market Street on Saturday's . The spots are in front of the Pennsylvania Convention Center around 12th and Market, The Gallery at 9th and Market, and the CVS at 11th and Market around 2PM to 6PM. I want anyone and everyone who reads this to do one simple thing: Protest.

Protest.

PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go out there and TELL THEM they are hateful! TELL THEM they are racits! If you see them, tell them that you don't want their brand of hatred in Philadelphia, in your community! TELL THEM! Yell at them, scream at them, hold up signs, chant, sing protests songs... DON'T do anything violent, but just use your First Amendment Right to go out there and PEACEFULLY PROTEST THEM!

Saturday at 3PM, I'll be there at 12th and Market . I'll have a sign that says "Fight Hate". I'll scream at them, call them the slimy racist bastards they are, and I'll stand until they leave! I'll protest the other racists I see! I'll scream until I lose my voice!

And I'll do it again and again and AGAIN! I WILL NOT let them stand and preach their racism unopposed! I WILL NOT stand idly by why they simply brainwash others to their side!

I have chosen to stay and fight. I hope you will, too.

No comments: