Saturday, November 17, 2007

WELCOME TO ANGRY, YOUNG, AND POOR!

Hello, and welcome to the newly re-named blog "Angry, Young, and Poor!"

I got the name from one of my favorite NoFX lyrics, " Things to do when angry, young and bored" from the song "Jaw, Knee, Music". If you can find it, get it, it's a great song! I know that Anti-Flag has the name "Angry, Young and Poor", but "bored" was nice. To a large extent, the former, rather than the later, is the fact most of the time. But I do consider myself one of the angriest folks in this city.

Why am I so angry? Frankly, I was born angry. It's rare that I actually can say I was happy for a full day. I'm a cranky bastard by nature, and all my friends say I'll have a heart attack before I'm 30. I wouldn't be shocked.

Since that election, I've decided that the best thing to just take my own personal blog and make it a way to act as a watchdog during the Nutter administration, and make sure our Presidential race stays clean and fair. Well, at least fair and we don't get stuck with some idiot. Also to make sure whoever wins that does their job.

This blog is also a way for me to just be me. You'll also see concert reviews, album reviews, a video or two from me, as well as some sketching.

But, mainly, I'm here to inform people of the world around them. Well, mainly in Philadelphia. There's a lot of shit here that needs to be taken care of.

Murder, crime, trash, corruption, etc...

It's going to be a long, angry future.

No comments: