Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Wish I Was Kidding: Anti-Obama Shirt Sales UP After Election



Well, first gun sales went up after Obama, and now my "False Messiah" shirts are doing better NOW than during the election!

Here's a disclaimer: I actually voted for Obama!

Since he won the election, I've sold 6 shirts, 2 of them within the first 24 hours of his win.

It's interesting to see the reaction to the win across the board; some places are like this:



Other places are like this:



In other words, mixed.

Myself? Well, let me at least try to explain myself, my position, and my upcoming actions:

I voted for Obama for one simple reason: If I had to choose between Obama, McCain, Nader, Bob Barr, and the crazy bitch who ran for the Green Party... I'm stuck with Obama. Why? Because McCain has Sarah Palin, Nader wound up calling Obama an "Uncle Tom", Bob Barr helped to Impeach Clinton but not Bush, and the Green Party Nominee is A CRAZY BITCH! Also, Obama's tax cuts and overall plans are actually OK save a few things I don't feel like explaining right now.

But, despite that, I'm still going to be critize him whenever I can. Why? Because you have to! The time to ask questions is when NO ONE is asking questions, and right now all dissenters are being labeled as "right-wing", "conservative", and, yes, "unpatriotic". The same harsh criticism that was used to label people who critized Bush is now being done when you critize Obama, and frankly, I will not let that stand!

In fact, it's gotten so bad that my "False Messiah" piece is now rated "Mature" on DeviantArt because of the criticism!

So, well... you know, look for some more pieces soon. It should be interesting.

No comments: