Friday, May 8, 2009

TONIGHT AND TOMORROW: Three Awesome Shows!

Remember that post I had that went on and on about how dumb I thought it was for the local blogs not to tell you about cool events until the last minute and how much it pissed me off not knowing about something until then, even though they knew about it for weeks?

Today, I am the very thing I hate.



Tonight, MASTODON will be playing the TLA. I don't know if it's sold out or not, so if you can make it (I can't, I'm now broke), I can assure you it's going to be an excellent show! I had the pleasure of seeing them back in 2007 right before Blood Mountain came out, and it was just AWESOME!



Tomorrow, LAMB OF GOD will be dominating the Electric Factory for the second show in a month. Tickets are still available and I want to beat the crap out of my friend who lied to me and said ticket were $50... Tickets are only $38, and you get to see Children of Bodom AND Municipal Waste... oh, and As I Lay Dying. But damn it, that line-up (save AILD) KICKS-ASS!!!!



Also tomorrow, Philadelphia-native Lee Ving is BACK! Who is Lee Ving, you ask? Well, you lame-ass poser, he was THE voice of FEAR, one of the greatest punk bands to ever grace this nation! FEAR is infamously known for their appearance on Saturday Night Live on behalf of John Belushi, who loved the band. They were not allowed to play in the SNL Studios in NYC, so they played, in true fashion, a warehouse in Jersey City.

FEAR will be playing The Troc and save knowing someone in one of the bands or whoring yourself out, tickets are SOLD OUT to this 21+ show.


So, I'm sorry I didn't post these sooner, but I recommend going to any of these shows if you can. A great time will be had by all!

No comments: