Tuesday, May 19, 2009

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE? FAUX HAWKS!

Seriously? WHY?! WHY?! Quit it!



Who am I talking about?

This douche bag:



And this one:



And this sack of shit:



QUIT IT! It is not a style for everyone! It is not MEANT for everyone! You head is not made for one! You look stupid! You look like you missed a fucking part of your head when you went to the barber! You look like a lame-ass poser who thought ripping off someone who had real balls to grow theirs out would be "cool"!

POSERS!

Here's A REAL Mohawk:



So please, join me in killing this shitty, shitty trend. Death to faux hawks, and a swift kick in the ass to posers!

2 comments:

mariavotlucka said...

I agree that p diddy or whatever he calls himself these days looks a bit like a fool with that hairstyle. Overall though, I don't think the style is the worst I have seen. A mullet beats it out anyday & androgynous lesbians sporting it are usually super cute!

Mark Skull said...

True, many a hot lesbian can support a mullet, and by and large, they're not that bad. But Faux Hawks? For me, its personal.