Monday, December 17, 2007

Alycia Lane was Arrested

Normally, stupid stories about celebrities, especially local celebrities, piss me off, especially when they make the front page of the Philadelphia Metro... and the Daily News... and... well, everything. Especially since there were 6 murders last week and we actually have 6 suspects in custody.

But this is a rare exception for a few reasons. First is my little bit of joy of checking out Philadelphia Will Do daily to see if they're finally reporting on me again (which is always nice). There is a long-running joke about seeing her in a bikini which I think is silly since you can see plenty of pics of Pamela Anderson in a bikini. And, honestly, who would you rather see, anyway?

Second is the fact that she said this:

"I don't give a fuck who you are, I'm a fucking TV reporter, you fucking dyke."

LINK!

What can I say other than being a local news anchor on the lowest rated TV News show in a city 90 miles away that isn't even seen there doesn't really count for much to me. I love heading to NYC myself, but I don't expect special treatment because I ran for mayor myself.

No comments: