Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE PHILLIES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!








I love every single major team in this city. For only 2 years did I turn my back on a team (The 76ers for the 2 years before they finally got rid of Iverson), but my love for all these teams knows no bounds. Having the Phillies win... my god, I've never seen this city like this! EVER! EVER EVER! Let me put it like this: If I lived to be 100, I never thought I would see everyone in Philly smile and cheer and be happy! New Years isn't even CLOSE to what I saw here tonight!

NOTHING! NOTHING IN MY LIFE compares to what I saw and witnessed tonight! I.... I'm in tears! Without a doubt, this was the most beautiful moment this city has had in a long time! After all the crap we've been through as a city, we finally have something to celebrate that we can all agree with.

WATCH MY PHOTOS HERE!

No comments: