Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Leaked TSA Memo: Is the Press Aiding Terrorists?

I won't say much, but I think my headline says too much and yet everything at once.

There was a memo leaked of classified TSA procedures. The TSA says it's outdated from last year.

As I write this, Good Morning America is reporting about this story and giving anyone who's dumb or crazy enough to want to attack America every possible bit of information in the memo. Now, the memo, as I said, is leaked and anyone wanting to read it now can. Its likely that the people who wanted to know it already do and can, quite easily, make their own sick, fucked-up plans.

But not everyone knew about the leak, and not everyone was ready to run out and download it, even the crazies on the right and the left of this country. I think the way this story was, and very well could, is a problem and not a good idea. You know, like talking about the couple that crashed the White House dinner and how they could have hurt the President.

No comments: