Thursday, January 28, 2010

DEVIN TOWNSEND and BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME! 1/31/2010! THE TROC!



Check out the Devin Townsend poster here.
Check out the Between the Buried and Me poster here.

So, this one needs little help from me, but I'm still pleased to do so with a double-shot of posters!

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME will be playing in Philadelphia at The Troc on January 31st at 6PM. Not only that, but Canadian Music-Master DEVIN TOWNSEND will be opening the whole affair!


Now, personally, I'm not a big fan of the headliner, Between the Buried and Me. For me, this show is all about Devin Townsend. He is, without a doubt, one of my favorite musicians. He's start came via playing on Steve Vai's "Sex and Religion" album, after which he went on to start his own label and release albums from more styles than you could imagine! From alt-rock to ambient to the heaviest fucking metal ever, and all the way to punk and even progressive rock and metal, Devin's talent lies in being able to mix and match styles and, through it all, perfect them all.

Me and Devin Townsend

My favorite albums written and performed by Devin Townsend?

"Ocean Machine: Biomech"
Punky Bruster - "Cooked on Phonics"
Devin Townsend - "Infinity"
Strapping Young Lad - "City"
Devin Townsend Band - "Accelerated Evolution"


I hope I see you there!!!!!

No comments: