Monday, January 11, 2010

Introducing BLACK LABEL - 25 Years in the Making!

Larry West's Black Label Line!

Well, today's my birthday, and I am THRILLED to have it! My god, 25 years old. What's that line from that Megadeth song "Of Mice and Men"? "At 25 I was surprised / That I was even half alive / somehow I managed to survive!"

On top of that, I am pleased to basically announce a bunch of things at once!

First off, I am pleased in ways you can't even begin to imagine to announce the new "Black Label" line of products! "Black Label" has, in my life, always stood for quality and brilliance, and the best of the best! Also, I love the Lamb of God song "Black Label" as well. The Black Label emblem has been in the works for over 10 years, and I finally created the one I like the most and works the best. You can read all about the piece on Deviant Art.

Next, I am pleased to announce that the new LARRY WEST PRODUCTION SHOP is now up and running! What is it, exactly? The purpose of the shop is to basically connect all the shops I own to on pipe-line that's easy to navigate and highlight new products and lines that I have available! Zazzle, Cafepress, and Board Pusher are all here! Look for new partners, special offers, and original artwork and prints to come REALLY soon!

Finally, I'm pleased to note that I am now officially old enough to run for either Mayor of City Council in Philadelphia. So corrupt and inefficient politicians beware! Next year could get interesting!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

PS: Also, yes, there hasn't been a ton of news-news or updates lately. That will change. Trust me, I've got plenty to say about the Eagle, Harry Reid, and Health Care!

No comments: