Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things (Right Now)

Everyday I visit a bunch of blogs and websites that inspire me and I don't feel that I post my findings enough. Ever since I got posted on NotCot, I felt it's only fitting I share stuff I like to get the word out. Well, enjoy!



Someone was clever enough to take a pineapple grenade and turn it into an awesome piggy bank! SWEET!.... just don't take it with the bank with you. The Love Grenade Coin Bank is available at Heilothrope.




Back in 2001, I thought about becoming a police sketch artist but decided not to because... well, I suck at caricatures. This guy, on the other hand, was able to push his creativity to the limit outside of his job and came up with "Musical Anatomy"! Check out the rest of Shawn Feeny's stuff at his website.


The company "Iron Fist" made this kick-ass high heels! What? I'm secure enough with myself to say that, yes, I like high heel shoes. I know a bunch of women who would love these. Sadly, I can't find them on their site, so here is the Boing Boing story with them.

No comments: