Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FINAL WARNING! Kreator and Exodus in Philly Tomorrow Night! Why You Must Go!

If your into metal, you need to go see Kreator and Exodus tomorrow night at The Trocadero. I'm not kidding around.

Why, you ask, do I think this is so vital? Why the hell would I try and push everyone to go to this show? Because I am sick and fucking tired of local blogs and media treating metal shows like nothing! I am sick and tired of seeing shitty indie rock bands sell out places like nothing! I am sick and tired of blogs not even mentioning great metal shows in their articles! I am sick and tired of seeing ads for THE TROC without these metal bands coming to town! THE GOD DAMN TROC isn't even advertising these metal shows!

So if you've got $25, and you want to see two of the GREATEST METAL BANDS OF ALL TIME tear up a fairly intimate club on a Thursday night, get to this show! Buy a ticket for yourself, buy one for your friend... I want this show sold out because I want to send a message that, god damn it, METAL IS ALIVE IN PHILLY!

Again: Kreator and Exodus at The Trocadero, Thursday April 9, 2009. Doors open at 6PM and show starts at 6:30PM. And, for you who don't want to go early and see the openers, Exodus should come on around 8:30PM.

In case your not sure, here is Kreator and Exodus:



1 comment:

Ryan said...

I'm there, keep thrashin