Friday, April 24, 2009

THE YOUTH IS REVOLTING! My Art Show Is Near!


Ladies and Gentlemen, you have been warned!

Yes, I am pleased as hell to present to you the flier and the line-up for "The Youth is Revolting!", my first art show EVER! It is being presented by the greatest music store in Philadelphia, Digital Ferret, as part of their 4th Friday Series! As an added note, I want to point out that even if you can't come out to the show, please come down during the month of June one day and look around.

The line up is as follows:

DOUBLE RECORD RELEASE SHOW!

ninetwelve (Lukotyk Records)
red this ever (from Baltimore!)
DJ Boston

I had never heard either band until today, and I can honestly say nintetwelve are the most interesting. They only have one song on their profile, but it's really good. It's dance/electronica mixed with industrial. I think it was inspired by Aeon Flux, one of my favorite shows of all time.

So, that said, this is going to be one heck of a show! I've been planning it since late-January and its actually nearly done in terms of planning. What's left it putting it all together. I'll have a lot of posts about putting an art show together which, in the end, I want to turn into one really good, really smart article.

No comments: