Monday, August 31, 2009

Are the Dead Milkmen Back For Good?

On Friday, I lucked out and met Rodney Linderman, formerly and famously known as Rodney Anonymous, for the first time. We spoke for a moment and I admitted that, "I've heard of you guys, but I haven't actually heard any of your stuff." He later went on to say he was into KMFDM, which I thought was cool and he went to Digital Ferret a lot, too.

On Sunday I went to the Piazza at Schmidts to sell art (I don't plan to do so again anytime soon), and lo-and-behold, Rodney came up to my table! He got to check out my stuff, we exchanged pleasantries, and he finally said that he was getting really busy with the band after 15 years.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, are you guys finally going to go full-tilt and do a reunion?"
"Yeah, we're back together for good."
"Mind if I break the news on my blog?"
"Yeah, go ahead."

So it's official: THE DEAD MILKMEN ARE BACK FOR GOOD!


1 comment:

2_ghosts said...

Happy happy happy!!!

:D

The Dead Milkmen forever.