Monday, August 3, 2009

I've Got Your 8-Bit RIGHT HERE!


Conker 8-Bit by ~luvataciousskull on deviantART


This one was pretty fun! I did this for the upcoming 8-Bit & Beyond art show. In case you don't know who he is, it's Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day, a video game for the Nintendo 64 that has a very large cult following for being a very fun and especially raunchy game for the system.

This piece was a lot of fun to do and I did it pretty damn fast! I tried a few different things and I like the effects I used on it.

EDIT: Sadly, this piece will NOT be in the show. Sorry about that. But hey, check it out, anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha dude, do one of the tediz!
that game is the SHIT on multilayer
game takes me back to middle school

Mark Skull said...

LOL! Awesome, and thanks! I wanted to get the Tediz in, but I couldn't think of a way to make it work. I might do one in the future, who knows!