Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Status of the Blog: Update

Hello one and all!

Sorry about the lack in posts overall as of late. Things on my end have been incredibly busy, and I wanted to at least make a statement about where this blog is and where it is going.

First, no, there are no plans to stop this blog at all. The lack of posts lately as well as more of a focus on arts is just where my mind is right now.

Second, it's important for me to note that the reason for the current direction IS largely because of the fact that I've done a ton of art-related things. I've spent the last month cranking out work for an audition for a TV show and an art show this coming Friday. On top of that, I'm preparing for a convention in September and ANOTHER art show in October. I'm also trying to get stuff together for a possible calendar and a comic book within this month. Its safe to say, things are hectic.

So, to a degree, this blog is going to be less active this month than usual. Sorry about that. I'm going to TRY and start writing again, and who knows, maybe 8-Album Mind will return. I'm literally am right where I left-off and it would be cool to get back to it.

So that's it. Look for more posts soon!

No comments: