Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THE END IS NEAR! The Links That Make It All Worth It...

Well, I still haven't said why I did this and I'm still not quite done yet. But I did a Google Blog Search (I LOVE this thing!) and found a lot of links to it. Here's a quick roll-call:

Jon-a-Rose
Qatato
le Wigwam
Botropolis
chriscarter.org
WeHeartIt
Cabri Ole - In Spanish
ChaosX.com - Japaneses... damn it.
Maravillosamente absurdo - In Spanish
Woefully Misinformed
Hungryghoast's Web Presence (It's on there somewhere... it's a kinda-weird thing so I can't post a direct link)
AmpleSanity
Abduzeedo
Bloggy's Blog


But I saved my favorite for last:

Priscilla’s Notebook
The End Is Near

Here's an excert:
Why would someone make a cute cardboard robot and make a sign on the robot that says “The End Is Near”. The robot at first glance is very cute until you see the sign and it makes you think differently about the robot. Who would write and believe what the sign says. Why not write something useful like save the earth from global warming or save the whales. How would someone know if the end was near. I think no one would want to know the truth. So a lot of people would ignore it and just go about their lifes.
Read the rest of her thoughts here.

EDIT: This just came in: This little guy is now one of the most popular stories on DIGG! Nearly 1100 DIGGS as of right now!

BWA HA HAHAHA HAH AHAHAH HAHAHAAH HA!!!!!!

*ahem* Sorry... got carried away for a moment there.

Thanks to everyone and please keep sending me links to stuff you write and/or post about this.

No comments: