Tuesday, March 17, 2009

THE END IS NEAR!

So there is now a photo of me floating around that was taken by someone when I was walking around with a sign that says "The End is Near". I've been asked to comment on this, and so far, I have none. Nothing. Nada. For a man who normally won't shut up, I have nothing to say for once.

Well, at least, not yet.

A few people have called and contacted me about the photo, asking what it's about. I already got a call from a friend asking if I was, of all things, running for District Attorney! I just said, "Well, your going to have to wait for an answer, just like everyone else."

So watch this space, and remember... The End is Near.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guesses on your meaning:

The economy collapses this year, entering us into a Second Depression.

Apes bring down their human overlords this year, just months after we send a man into space...

Christ returns, but nobody notices.

Ozzy Osbourne dies.

Animation as a whole collapses, and we revert to old-timey black and white cartoons a la' Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks. As all this happens, Barack Obama reveals himself as the mastermind behind a race of Reptilian aliens from beyond the...damn, this sounds stupid!

Am I close?

Mark Skull said...

HA HA! Well, you very well may be.

I may have an answer in a few days... I don't know yet. I'm leaving it up to interpenetration.

Anonymous said...

Is that John Hodgman walking by you?

Mark Skull said...

I wouldn't be amazed if it was!