Friday, January 30, 2009

My Favorite Random Things Of The Day!

Found a lot (OK, TWO things!) I found hilarious today. Check them out!

First up, we have a video of a woman in a beauty pageant who,frankly, has a REAL talent! She paints really fast, and really well. It's nothing short of amazing! My theory? She had a sketch underneath to work from, but it's just a theory.




Next, and finally, is a simply hilarious comic done by a really controversial editorial cartoonist. Before I show it, I just want to say that editorial cartoonists do something that I think 99% of professional artists in America both wish they were allowed to do and could do; Piss off people for a living! You have a group of artists who job is to spout off their own personal view and opinions on any subject they want. Basically, 100% Artistic Freedom. I've seen some comics go over lines that most people could never get away with, so that's just what I think. I've considered doing this stuff for a living myself, and now that I know you don't have to do it daily (some folks do one a week), it's a maybe.

So, here it is, a comic by Glenn McCoy on BLARGO:



Courtesy of GoComics.com

No comments: