Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cafepress Bribed Me With Free Alcohol

Well, not really.

The meeting for Cafepress members was nothing short of AMAZING! The folks there were great, and meeting my fellow members was cool. Turns out I was one of the "oldest" people there since my store has been up since December of 2001. Most people were there in the last 5 years or so, which means I was actually ahead of a trend for once. Neat!

They had an open bar, free food, and free goodies (like a journal, keepsake box, bumper stickers, and buttons)! It was great, and a good time was had by all!

Even better, one of the organizers from Cafepress actually BOUGHT something I did online! Really psyched about that! What did she buy? Why, nothing else than something from my recent RULES collection! CHECK IT OUT! BUY IT! BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: