Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hard Time Posting...

Well, this blog isn't 100% professional, but it isn't 100% personal, either. It's a mixture of both. I come here to vent about politics and, really, my political views can, have, and will piss some people off. But that aside, this is a personal blog first and a professional place second.

I mention this due to something personal that came up relating to my business. The blog didn't turn away business; in fact, it actually attracted some. It's really is interesting, really.

I'm having a hard time posting, though, because the nature of the reply warranted me to think a little more about these posts and the attention they receive. But look forward to me still posting about the albums I listen to, metal news in general, as well as news and notes from Philadelphia and beyond!

No comments: