Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Redesigning My Website: War Journal 7: Half-Way There

Short entry since I need to go to bed and wake up in... damn, 5 1/2 hours and counting.

So, what isn't happening first:
  • I'm not using a CMS system since I only have one page where the content will really change.
  • The first published version will not have a floating footer.
What WILL Happen:
  • The CSS Coding will be 100% W3C Complaint
  • I'll fix nearly all the errors I have to make it XHTML Compliant
Now, ever better, what IS happening! I just installed Lightbox so all the images will open in Javascript instead of a new window. It looks really nice!

Right now, the problem is how I plan on laying out the content. Yes, it's sad: I waited to do this last. Four out of 13 pages are set, 8 out of 13 are close to a final layout, and the other one just need me to roll up my sleeves.

No comments: