Saturday, August 23, 2008

Redesigning My Website: War Journal 3

OK, the design for the main page is wrapped up and I'm pretty psyched about it!

The next steps are going to be more complicated. I now need to design the layout for a few more pages, as well as content. A few things are in the work and it's going to be a pain to get done.

Also, I'm going to do more SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work on the site as well. A few of my old tricks (Meta tags) aren't exactly working anymore, so I'm going to use a few tricks I've learned over the past year and, well, yeah.

Once all is said and done, I will gladly post that the site is 100% W3 CSS Complaint.

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to have a drop-down menu for the site. It's leaning towards a yes.

Here's a quick list of sites I'm using for inspiration so maybe you'll get an idea of what I'm doing:
We'll see where this site goes. Normally, I don't even sleep until one of these things are done. So far, I'm sleeping and still having something of a life. But I'm still spending a ton of time thinking about this site and getting it done. I'm pretty happy so far.

No comments: