Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Redesigning My Website: War Journal 8: Home Stretch?

So, this is the longest it's taken me to do a site ever. That's only because I tend to stay awake and work non-stop on a site until it's done. This time I wasn't able to, so it's been hanging over my head since I started designing since Friday. I was able to write that article earlier today because, frankly, I could.

Right now, here's what's left:
  • Cleaning up some XHTML errors.
  • Getting a Form to work.
  • Taking care of Internet Explorer Bugs.
  • Stopping 99.99% of all browser errors.
  • Creating images for one page in my site.
  • Deciding what to do for a portfolio page.
  • Getting a blog for the site.
  • Finally getting a certain freebies page to work.
The overall time shouldn't be too bad. I lost a few hours of work because I headed out and relaxed with a friend for a bit, and I got some food. Also got the new Motorhead album, Motorizer. It kicks ass.

Also, a few design Bloggers have been checking out my "Your Website SUCKS!" post. No comments or anything yet, but I am doing an interview with someone, so look for it soon!

No comments: