Sunday, August 24, 2008

Redesigning My Website: War Journal 4

One hell of a day, huh?

Well, it's 2:34 AM and I am exhausted. I want to finish this site... but I want to sleep first. Coding most likely is going to kill my Sunday, and I guess doing a few things I had in mind is out the question. Right now, the site is giving me a few problems that will need to wait until tomorrow, so consider this a peek for now and a checklist for myself:
  • Finish getting images ready for the site.
  • Start learning that CMS so I know how to start update and managing contnet.
  • Get the image I want to go to the bottom of the page to go there and stay.
  • Make sure the footer stays where I want it to.
  • Make images for CSS.
  • Build the 13 other pages of the site.
  • Get the lightbox thing for the portfolio.
That's about it. Long, long day ahead.

No comments: