Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Changes Are Coming...

Sometimes things in life go from good to bad, bad to worst, and terrible to great.

Right now, I'm basically in the middle of a lot of things, both good and bad, and through it all I still plan on going on with Larry West Productions, my freelance business. There are going to be a few changes to how the website and MySpace look, as well as the stores and a few other things as well.

Few updates I can mention:
  • The RULES Sneakers are now in limbo due to a problem with typography. Zazzle.com will not allow products to have reversed type, which actually was part of the design for the sneaker. It's going to take a while to use their own type tool and basically re-do the designs there, so right now, it's not looking good.

  • I'm still working on skateboard designs and plan on launching the store before the end of the month, if not sooner.

  • I have a few pieces waiting to be inked and I still have a few more to create and still new ideas popping in my mind at any given time. Keep your eyes on this and my site for changes.

  • Mark Skull Pirate Radio, my Internet-Only Metal and Punk station, is regaining ground it lost last month when it was turned off and is now nearly at the same level it was before the shut-down. If you haven't listened to it already, do it! DO IT NOW!

That's it! Stay metal, watch this space, and have a good one!

No comments: